Thursday, May 07, 2009

Poking my head in to read some entries that are highlighted in my 'feed'.

Filling out applications for agency work. I hope it works out for a bit of extra income. That would be mighty nice.

Grandpa is still hanging in there. He hasn't had any further episodes of scary stuff. He did poke himself in the eye with his O2 canula and has a dandy little hematoma on the white of his right eye, OD in nurse lingo.

Went to visit my Mom a couple weeks ago, she's not doing so great. Lots of issues. Will have them the rest of her life. Very disheartening, but none of us get out of this alive, right?

I have a picture of her about a year ago and of me and her this last visit... very drastic change even for an elderly woman.

IMG_0385 IMG_1231

We've also been having lots of activity in the lambing department. Right now I'm trying to upload a video of the little premie lambs we had on Saturday. Shorty and Hercules. Ernie has been religiously bottle feeding Hercules as he hadn't been able to really nurse from the ewe because he was pretty weak to start. He maybe nursing now, when I tried to give him a bottle yesterday he only took a couple of sucks and turned his head away. little knuckle heads...lol

Ok, apparently there's a problem uploading the lamb video. I have a link for youtube, so I'll try to embed it here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home