Monday, September 22, 2008

Blah. I'm getting a cold. My sinuses are aching and my nose is running. Other than that nothing is really new here.

Went to our church's Oktoberfest yesterday. We all had fun. They had great food and an awesome German band, The Adlers. I took some pictures of the festivities. I need to edit and upload. I guess I shouldn't grouse too much, it's not like I have to develop film and print them like I used to do long ago. Chase won a little carp in a game and a giant teddy bear for playing darts. He was pretty happy about that. George even had a good time. He's been such a little curmudgeon lately I was glad to see him having fun.

I also baked a cake for thier apple dessert table and made a basket for the basket raffle. It was filled with car care stuff. The cake was really good, if I do say so myself!

That's about it as far as happenings here, hoping to get a letter from Emma. I dreamt I did. Miss her like crazy.

Have a great day, be well and God bless!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger heidi said...

Sounds fun!! Hope you don't get sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home