Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ernie and I decided that while he is working full time. I would go back to staying at home with FIL until we place him in the nursing home probably sometime after Christmas. He has benefits at this job and the one month of benefits my last job paid for will cover the gap until his kick in. Which is a incredible load off my mind! I'll probably go to work for an agency after his Dad is placed. Part-time, TYVM!!

We have gotten about 4 letters total from Emma, she sounds like she is loving what she is doing from what she has been writing. She says that all the stuff is 'awesome' or 'hardcore' but she just hates that all the girls fight and talk too much, lol. We got a 5 minute phone call from her on Sunday because they got rewarded for doing some sort of detail well. She asked me to send her Hall's cough drops. When I told her I missed her I could hear her cry a bit. I miss her soooooo much! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home