Monday, October 02, 2006

I am so fed up with the amount of control that insurance companies have over the availablity of prescriptions. I have been taking lexapro for over 2 years now....suddenly I have to have a prior authorization from my Dr. in order to have my script filled through my newest (and not in my good graces) prescription plan. I have to go through the mail in order to get 3 months worth of the lexapro for one co-pay. If I go through CVS pharmacy I can only get 2 weeks supply at a time but still have to pay my copay for each refill. Easier and cheaper to do it by mail. If you live in a world where the galactically stupid don't rule. I want to have a face to face with the fecking moron that came up with the rule that I have to try another drug first before I will be allowed to get the lexapro. I'd slap the shit out of them....grrrrrr!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home