Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Hookahs also known as nargila or shisha are used for smoking flavored tobacco as well as opium and hashish and marijuana. Hookahs are legal for smoking tobacco."

I didn't realize that they still produced Hookahs. As the quote above says they can be used for smoking flavored tobaccos. If you are not one for using Opium, Hashish or marijuana. I imagine that by using a hookah with it's water filtering capabilities that you could also use herbal remedies such as those for respiratory illnesses. This link takes you to a site that shows all sorts of accessories and tobaccos. Hookahs Plus they are really beautiful pieces of art just to have on a shelf, definitely a conversation starter!!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Fair-Guy said...

Hookahs are great, I purchased my hookah from this company, they have been and American Business in business for over 10 years, and treated me really nice! For a good Hooka, shisha tobacco, hookah, and lots of hookahs check out www.hookah-shisha.com

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Fair-Guy said...

Hookahs are great, I purchased my hookah from this company, they have been and American Business in business for over 10 years, and treated me really nice! For a good Hooka, shisha tobacco, hookah, and lots of hookahs check out www.hookah-shisha.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home