Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Taking pictures of stuff to sell on eBay.  Finished knitting a couple things. 


The sheep were eating my asparagus in my garden.  Had to chase the lumpkins away, lol.


It's cold and grey here.  I keep telling myself it's only a few months until spring.


I have tonight off, will catch up on my sleep. 


Had to go to court over the accident I had in June.  The State Trooper asked me to testify on his behalf.  The girl I hit lost and got 3 points on her license.  I got my deductable back from my insurance company.  About time!


I sat with them waiting for the case to be called.  They didn't know who I was.  I listened to them call me an idiot and a bad driver for 45 minutes.  The look on thier faces when they realized who I was.....priceless, lol!


Whatever!


My daughter will be turning 15 next month, my beautiful autistic son will be 12.  *sigh* where does the time go?


Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home