Saturday, March 26, 2005





Your Love Number is



1




You tend to be a stubborn lover, holding your ground in every argument
You take your time falling in love. You aren't the type to lose perspective.
You are loyal (to a fault), and you require the same loyalty in your sweetheart.
At your best, you are a wise and inspiring partner - who sticks around.


Hmmm, maybe this means I'm a stubborn pain in the ass? lol

Figured I'd check in and see how blogger is working these days. I have another blog, but, think I will use this one for bitching about work. The little snots found my other blog and had a holy freaking fit because they read my opinion of them. My co-workers that is. Didn't mention any names, but I guess if the shoes fit, they are pretty likely to kick you in the ass. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home