Saturday, February 07, 2004

It's been quite a while since I blogged on here. Since then I've had a few offers to include my blog in a registry for several different headings, childrens health and spirituality/dreams.

Has anyone else had this offer? I don't know why I'm posing a question as it's very likely that no one will even read this entry. Or be able to answer me on here as there is not a comment feature.

Yep, still hung up on the comment feature, lol.

I'm not feeling well today, I put in a 16 hour work day yesterday and I'm still feeling beat to shit now. I slept for 12 hours or more and just feel weak all over. Hope it's not the flu. It's my weekend off and I had wanted to do some fun stuff. Take my daughter to the movies to see Big Fish. If it's still in the theatres, I'll have to check. I'm sooo up on things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home