Saturday, July 14, 2001

Sensory Integration Disorders I have a little card that I recently got that has the signs and symptoms of Autism on it for when people make stupid comments about my son's behaviour. Perhaps you could make one up for SID? I hand mine to people and don't say a word, let them feel like jerks for being so judgemental of someone else's child. Every kid goes at thier own speed, why is everyone in such a bend to force every kid to be the same as all the others? That is what I find so frustrating about going out in public with my child, but I'll be damned if I am going to stay at home because someone else is so ignorant.
HUGS to you all, you are all doing the best job you can do and it shows!
This is a post I made on a message board that I post on with other Mom's of children with Sensory Intergration Disorders, I felt that I could perhaps earn back some of the respect I lost with yesterdays tripe, lol. Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home