Friday, July 13, 2001

Ok, this is where I lose the respect of all of my readers, by blogging my thoughts as I had them this morning while driving the boys to camp.
Of course I was running late, got the boys to school in the nick of time. But as I was leaving my gas light went on. I think to myself," Damn it now I need to stop for gas. I have so much to do this morning, oh well, guess I should have eaten beans for breakfast." Then my next thoughts were of inventing a car where it would utilize methane for fuel, you could use animal leavings for this or the car would be equipped with a 'methane collection system'. You could re-fuel your car as you drove, ensuring that you ate plenty of heart healthy fiber and beans. The world would be a much better place for a device such as this. Don't you think? I mean we would all live a little longer as we would be eating much healthier stuff, relaxed because as we all know beer would have the dual purpose of tranquilizer/fuel source for our cars. Have I lost anyone yet?? Not sure what sort of effect all the extra methane in the environment would have on the Ozone layer though, would the holes in the layer become much bigger? or not? What are anyone's thoughts on this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home