Tuesday, July 10, 2001

blueangel's Xanga Site Here is a great bit of wisdom for you:
What if we all turned out to be what we wanted to be when we grew up? Imagine a world of nothing but Cowboys, ballerinas and firemen!
I had to laugh at that one!
I have to say I thought this was a great quote! Janet, I'll add you to my list of reads when I get over my fear of screwing up my blog,lol. In the meantime I have your address parked here. Totally free parking, you have had your pass validated! hee hee, I'm too silly sometimes.
I read an interesting article in this months Autism and Asperger Digest. It is a book review by a woman that has Asperger's Syndrome When I read articles like this, I see myself so clearly and remember the pain and struggle I felt as a kid and even now as an adult. God, I am glad that I am now coming to understand what it is that makes me so different from other people. I am a total social idiot. People act towards me like I am slow, I can see it from thier expressions and the manner in which they address me. I have learned through the years to play a game of sorts. Like when someone says "Hello" the next part of the game is to say "hello" back and so forth. ANYWAYS, if you get a chance to check out the two links that I have highlighted here and you are interested you will learn some cool stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home