Wednesday, April 10, 2002

weasle3's Xanga Site We went to see Dinosaurs Alive II yesterday. It was really neat. Especially the T-Rex. My husband went back to gaze at it 3 times. My son Chase was freaked out by it so I took him to dig in the fossil pit they had. He also enjoyed weighing the dinosaur dolls that were in another area. That is something that Chase enjoys lately. Weighing things on my egg scale. This is a scale that grades eggs into medium,large,extralarge and so forth. He also enjoys weighing things on my antique kitchen scale. He will tell me and anyone else that will listen about what weighs more than this,that and the other thing. Cracks me up that something like that can give him such joy. And his joy is contagious. Isn't that too cool??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home