Sunday, December 30, 2001

Geez, it's been a while since I blogged on here. I am going to make it one of my New Year's resolutions to keep this blog for my life with my Asperger's son, like when I started. Though I strayed QUITE A BIT this past year.......Like now, lol!!
He had a great Christmas. Truely looked forward to the sequence of events surround the holiday. I do make sure to discuss with him what our family believes is the reason for Christmas.
So neat to see the look on his face when he looked in his stocking! Each passing year his reactions to the noise and disruption of regular routine is less dramatic. But if something is expected to happen, planned to happen, HAS to happen and doesn't, then he is devastated. That breaks my heart to see.

I will take this chance to wish you all New Years that are new and bright. Full of the promise of love, joy, peace and happiness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home