Saturday, August 25, 2001

*Happy Sigh* We had such a great day today!! We got to meet Maggie and her family. We met at the visitors center as I posted earlier and walked over to the Bullfrog Brewery and had an incredible lunch! I had one glass of a beer that is brewed there and it was very good! Maggie Roger and the kids all had sodas. They also brew thier own rootbeer which was a great treat as well! I have a picture of a neat bullfrog tiling that is on the floor of the room that we ate in. Then with full bellies we walked back to the Visitors Center and drove to the Lycoming Mall there we walked around and took some pictures of the kids in a photo booth, which was fun! And then the girls discovered the dollar store where we purchased some props for some pictures that you will view at a later date as I took them with the aged technology of an 35mmSLR manual focus camera. Actually Roger took the pictures being the good sport he was,lol. Actually he was! I have to say what a sweetheart he is. He was so great with his kids, you can tell that he loves them with all his heart too!
And Maggie! What a sweetheart! Even more in person than she is on her blog and the message board that we both frequent. Warm, loving and great fun to be with! I didn't want the day to be over. Next time it's at my house Maggie!! Jenna was such a sweetheart too! Always smiling and her and Emma were friends within minutes of meeting. Jonathan is just as cute as a button! He was so cute when we were in the mall, fooling around with George and Chase. I was so happy that they got along so well!! There were bargains being made by Chase and George to trade Emma for Jenna and we had to laugh at that. I thought it was cute. But we look forward to having them out our way for a long weekend in the future! Still have to work out the weekend!
And I have the coolest pin to remember my day with from Maggie and Emma has a friendship necklace from Jenna to remember the day with too! She really loves it and wore it to bed tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home