Friday, August 24, 2001

Many things that need to be obsessed over this evening.....
Meeting Maggie and her family tommorow! This is too cool and I guess I'll have to wait even though I want to say that I can't , lol

obsession #2, an eBay item that I bought, still not here!!! It was supposed to be here already having been mailed out on the 6th or 7th of this month. I have an empty place for my eBay purchase, c'mon and hurry up!!! Especially since it is something that I purchased from an online friend. I'm not a good waiter and well, this is waiting!! lol.
So, if you're reading this, my fellow eBayer, please email me the particulars of transit if you will. You know who you are. Don't make me call you at home again,lol!! Not that it's a problem (I don't think anyway...)
Anyways, now that I've scared readers away, I'll bid you all a good night and will return sometime in the next couple of days with a coup of photographic evidence of a wonderful time that is sure to be had by myself, my children and Maggie's Family!

TA TA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home