Friday, May 18, 2001

My Little Corner I have discovered a new blog to read! I like her writing style a lot and the look of the blog is really peaceful. I have to check out the dream link too!!

Let's see.....what's new here......Got my hair colored by a professional so it looks about the same as I get but I know that it isn't going to get brittle on me, lol.
Have been taking my fil to many appts. this week, neurologist, EEG, MRI. He is on a new medication called Exelon for alzheimers. He seems to be tolerating it well, no GI symptoms from it.
While I was feeding the chickens yesterday and looking for eggs I found a baby bird that got knocked out of it's nest that is one of about 10 that are in the barn rafters. No way was I going to climb up and find which one. So I am feeding it easy to digest things , bugs I find and soymilk for fluids. It is doing well. Did you know that baby birds poop a lot! I mean ALOT! lol.
Emma found a still born kitten under her bed where skittles had her litter, we still have the 3 others but this means she actually had 4. It must have been dead when it was born because she didn't even bother to clean it off. Sometimes that happens. The whole circle of life thing.
Well, bon voyage to you all for today! Hugs from the weasle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home