Friday, May 11, 2001


I used to watch these shows when I was a small child. I really thought they were neat. Imagine how pleased I am to find that you can buy these on Amazon.com! If you click my link on the bottom of my xanga it will take you to amazon.com.

I know I haven't been writing much lately just that there is a lot of sludge and such I need to filter out before I put it in readable form.
Many self confessions to make, ownership of problems, delegation of nightmares.
My brother got married about a month ago. None of his family was there. We weren't told he was going to do it. So one by one, he has called us each a few weeks apart to tell us himself that he is married now. I told him that we would love to meet her and welcome her into the family and get to know her.
He is just so loaded with crap and stuff that he carries with him as far as things that he did to us when we were children.
I asked if they were going to have children, he said no. I am very thankful for that, as he was the one that molested me as a 9 year old. We were essentially held hostage by our older brother and sister. We had to do all that they told us to do. or they would lie, make things up and tell on us and we would get beatings. Real beatings, not sissy ass whackings,we got whippings with belts, cracking of wooden crutches or drum sticks across our backs.

Well, enough about me. I need to get going to pick up my dd from school, she has never had to deal with any of the above, I'd say that makes me a damn fine Mother!

Happy Mother's Day !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home