Friday, April 13, 2001

weasle3's Xanga Site A time for resurrection, a time for new birth, new growth. That is what spring has become to me. The things we do in the spring, digging, weeding, planting. All these activities of renewal correlate with the re-birth we have through Christ Jesus. This is the time that we as Christians celebrate and thank our Saviour Jesus for dying for our sins, to save us from a final death and instead giving us life eternal.
Speaking of birth and life and all....my cat skittles is pregnant! I am very happy about this as she is such a beautiful cat and I am welcoming the future cats that these kittens will become. I will when the kittens are weaned be having Skittles 'fixed'. Curious term as she reproductively is obviously not broken, she will be when she has the operation however. Any votes as to what it should be called?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home