Thursday, April 05, 2001

Intercot Boards My friend Jennie introduced me to this site and it's pretty cool. You can get some great information about planning a trip to Disney World. What's open, what's not, where to stay. Prices, timeframes all that great information that if you are a tad bit anal retentive when planning a trip you will fully appreciate. There are discussion boards too so you can "meet" other folks either on thier way to Disney or have been there a number of times. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.








I also have a rather sick email to post here too, lol. I know that I was upset about my cat the other day (still am) but I appreciate a laugh and this really appealed to my rather off center type of sense of humor.



The Top 14 Signs Your Cat Has "Mad Cat Disease"


14> By sharpening his claws on the chair leg, he's carved a pretty
good likeness of Joaquin Phoenix.

13> Recent hairballs include alarmingly large chunks of postman.

12> "I'm not Fluffy anymore; call me Muhammad al Fluf-Rahim."

11> Catches mice, only to keep them as pets.

10> Starts sending you parts of the dog through the mail.

9> Created a bunker in his litter box.

8> Stacks his hairballs into the shape of Devil's Tower, Wyoming.

7> Has bet it all on the Cubs winning the series this year.

6> That slight "off" smell before it hits the wok.

5> Can't stop purring "Helter Skelter."

4> Now kills mice by sending them through your wood chipper.

3> While cleaning the litter box, you find the bodies of several
drifters.

2> Goes on long rants about how the country is really controlled
by Jewish dogs.


1> He just coughed up a brainball.



[ The Top 5 List www.topfive.com ]
[ Copyright 2001 by Chris White ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home