Friday, June 15, 2001

It's time once again for the Best of Weasle3!!Weasle3's blog Wednesday, October 25, 2000
Don't know if I did this right, but Hey, I thought I would give it a try! Discuss
posted by Susan Schubert 6:14 PM [edit]
So anyways, I guess I'll just say that I like to research site relating to Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Really interesting neurological disorders. My son was diagnosed as having Asperger's last May. So we spend a lot of time desensitizing him to life. And so that's a newsy bit, huh? Discuss
posted by Susan Schubert 5:22 PM [edit]
So, Here I am at my very own blog. I suck at webdesign so you're stuck with whatever defaults are here. Enjoy! I have been lurking around message boards and reading other blogs and really like what I see. Not trying to copy or seem unoriginal or what ever!

I have 3 kids, my husband and I have been married almost 18 years. read on and from time to time you'll actually read more about me. My friend Laura (lalablog) turned me on to this inadvertantly. I have read other blogs too and have liked them. I like Walking Bitch's White Trash Diner a lot too. I'd have stolen that title had it not been taken already.
Discuss
posted by Susan Schubert 5:05 PM [edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home